Can’t access your files from a dead laptop? The device may not boot up which will make your files inaccessible. In this article, we will discuss how to restore data from dead laptop. Also, for quick recovery make use of Remo Recover. This tool is built with a deep scan engine that scans all sectors of the drive and can recover more than 300 types of files.
A hard drive or SSD can crash due to various reasons such as software and hardware issues such as
- Software issues like – corrupted firmware or file system
- Hardware issues like – IC malfunction or faulty driver.
These issues cause your device to block access to your files. In this article, we will discuss how to get files from a broken laptop. Before moving on to the Facebook recovery process, let’s understand some signs of a dead laptop.
Check if the laptop is dead with the following symptoms mentioned below.
- Your laptop/PC won’t boot.
- Your computer could be physically damaged.
- Other hardware problems.
Yes, it is possible to recover files from a dead computer, the first thing to do is to remove the hard drive and place it in a disk enclosure and try to transfer the data. Go to the next section of the article to recover data from dead laptop SSD.
In case your dead laptop hard drive is physically damaged then file recovery software cannot help you recover data from drive. At such times, it is recommended to visit a physical data recovery center for expert help.
- Download and install Remo Recover software on your running Windows PC or Mac.
- Put your dead laptop hard drive into the hard drive cage.
- Attach the hard drive enclosure to your work laptop.
- Launch Remo Recover on your work laptop and click on the Recover Partitions