“It is the duty of all those who are connected with the Sathya Sai Organisations to promote the awareness of Divinity in human beings and build a genuine sense of brotherhood among people.”
Sathya Sai International Centre
Love All Serve All
The Sri Sathya Sai International Centre (SSSIC), a Unit of Sri Sathya Sai Central Trust, Prashanti Nilayam, Anantapur District, is a non-profit, non-governmental organization established to promote use of discretion and human values in day-to-day living. The centre is located in the heart of New Delhi, near Jawaharlal Nehru stadium.
The basic aim of the Sri Sathya Sai International Centre is to groom individuals as people of character in Society through education and other training programmes.
The purpose of this centre is to become a catalyst for the inexorable movement of mankind towards a global civilization based on the five human values.
Where there is FAITH, there is LOVE; Where there is LOVE; there is PEACE; Where there is PEACE; there is GOD; Where there is GOD; there is BLISS.
Immediate Need for Human Values
Help Ever Hurt Never
Every day we are torn apart by depressing news of growing crime rate, oppression of the weaker segments, poverty levels, malnutrition and stunting in children, social and political rifts between nations, financial crisis among many other reasons. There is a pressing need to look inwards. In such rapid flux times, there is a need to revisit, repurpose and repose our faith in the strength of foundational Human Values and their ability to partner us in navigating the choppy times ahead.
Love all beings; that is enough.
Welcome to a world that is big enough to accommodate all of us and yet it falls short of fulfilling our ever-increasing greed of needs and wants. According to the World Inequality Report 2018, since 2015, the richest 1% owned more wealth than the other 99% of the planet. About 42 people own the same amount of wealth as the poorest 3.7 billion people!
So, quite contrary to perceptions, inequalities and poverty are rising across the world. More people stay hungry than we can even imagine. How can the people trapped in their daily transactions become and remain aware of their innate spirituality and its potential power of infinite happiness, bliss?
“Education must instil the fundamental human values; it must broaden the vision to include the welfare of the entire world.”
“Live, not artificially, but quite in conformity with the message of the Rishis, “Sathyam vada, Dharmam chara” (utter the truth, tread the path of righteousness).”